An existing member must nominate / propose each applicant. Should you not have a proposer you may still submit an application, however, you will need to book in to see a membership adviser before your application is processed.
Types of membership
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed by the appropriate club’s Membership Committee. Applicants selected to become members are notified via email. Those who are not immediately successful will be added to a waiting list and reviewed at each subsequent review. Application does not guarantee acceptance.
This is an ever growing and changing list of benefits available to LIBRARY members:
- 20% off all bedroom bookings
- Complimentary room hire for events*
- Reciprocal partnerships with other clubs around the world
- Discounted / Complimentary access to exclusive events and offers
- Complimentary access to money can’t buy experiences
- 24 Hour concierge
- Mastercard benefits and cashback at partner retailers
- Free access to ticketed events within the club
- 25% off dating membership to social concierge
NB* Members do not pay hire fees for personal events e.g. birthdays, leaving do’s, engagement parties etc. Members are still subject to a minimum spend for an exclusive area. Members may not use their personal membership for a corporate hire. However, corporate members may hire without incurring hire fees for up to 3 events per annum.
Non-members always incur a hire fee and minimum spend. All rates exclusive of VAT and service charge.
- 6 Bedrooms
-Ground floor lounge with stage and bar
- Lockers and showers
- Kitchen with Chef's Table
- Designated Private Smoking Area
- Double Mezzanine with Bridge and Bar
-Books & Gifts Shop and access to LIBRARY books
- Beauty Salon by Bardou